Did you know that Palladium boots and jeans are a perfect combination of outfit as they are both the most wide spread choices of our daily life? It’s not about only casual style, it’s even possible to create vintage, sexy or tomboy look for both women and men! Also when it comes to looking effortless, a pair of any Palladium boots with jeans would make you look so versatile. Let’s see how!
First of all, the colour combination is crucial if you want to nail a “Palladium & Jeans” look. It is highly recommended by stylists to find out some colours which suits you the best.
Let’s take a look at a chart below and see what colour of jeans matches what colour of shoes, hope it will help you prevent outfit mismatching mistakes.
Matching Different Styles With Jeans
- One thing exciting about “baggy” Palladium boots is it’s foldable collar, and it’s like you have two different shoes. Wow, isn’t it amazing?
- When the collar is down, skinny jeans would be the perfect match!
- And if you wanna wear them as their collars are up, literally any type of jeans such as skinny, loose or straight would match. Enjoy two great styles!
- Create a vintage look by wearing low top Palladium shoes with flares.
- For a modern and polished look, pair your low top Palladium shoes with straight or skinny jeans.
- Avoid baggy ones to prevent looking clumsy.
- Also cuff the legs to show your ankle bones.
- Additionally a pair of stylish socks will make our outfit more interesting!
- Go with skinny jeans. Avoid too slim fits which makes an unflattering contrasts.
- Roll the bottoms of jeans because it looks stunning with any high top shoes.
- High top Palladiums can be paired with short jeans or jeans short. Sounds fun, but the result is great.
- But please avoid baggy jean style!
- Palladium boots are so versatile that their material match perfectly with any type of jeans, therefore pick any jean fit you like!
- Opt for a cropped jean! Or roll the cuff of your jeans just above the boots.
- Tuck your jeans into your boots. This style is still trendy, specifically with high top boots.
Sandals & Sides
- Baggy jeans are finally recommended here! With Palladium Outdoorsy Strap sandals you can rock loose jeans!
- if you’re wearing either skinny or baggy jeans, roll the cuff to show off your fancy sandals!
- By the way, an old Slavic ternd of wearing socks under sandals has already come back, if you try this don’t forget to roll the cuff as well.
Denim Jackets & Denim Dress
Do you think Palladium boots go with only jeans and trousers? Let me give you an amazing, yet unpopular idea. If you wanna look “girly” and “boyish” at the same time, go get yourself a cute summer dress and a denim jacket to match your Palladium shoes! Especially high top boots would be an awesome choice. Well it can be even a denim dress, denim shirt or denim whatever!
What I want to say is Palladium boots and Jeans material are best friends! Because that unique, effortless, comfortable and wild style of Palladium boots goes very well with jeans and denim garments and they create a complete and a well-combined look together.
Just think of all the possibilities!